We offer all kind of basement finishing, framing, drywalling, installing kitchens, adding bathrooms, taping, plastering, flooring and painting.
We offer all kind of residential painting, from a small job (like one wall) up to a whole house, including doors and trim.
We offer painting services to all size commercial units, from offices to buildings.
We offer painting services for all your exterior needs: doors, windows, garage doors and exterior walls.
Staircases and Railings
We offer staircases & railings staining and varnishing.
The first step towards a successful project is a well-executed plan. So when we are looking to start a paint project here are the steps we take to ensure a great job will be done:
1. Move the furniture to the centre of each room if there is enough space, if not, we make just enough space to enable us to do our job right.
2. Covering all furniture and floor by using drop sheets.
3. Go through all the walls to inspect if there are any holes that need repair, the hole size can be as small as a nail hole or as big as it can be, we repair it all.
4. Paint the ceiling if required.
5. Start wall paint cutting from the top of each wall, corners and down to the upper side of the baseboards.
6. Start rolling the walls.
7. Second coat will be necessary if the paint color change from too dark to a light color.
8. Accent color wall will be painted last.
9. Clean up.